An easy-to-use yet sophisticated application for entering and tracking hours, work activities and actual costs of your company's projects.
- Do you want to simplify the management of your employees' hours and expense accounts and avoid re-entering data?
- Do you want reports that enable you to track the hours worked on your different worksites/projects as well as the actual hours worked by your employees in real time?
- Do you want to keep control and track the interventions and supplies used on your worksites/projects?
SwissWorkTime has been designed to help you be more efficient and have greater control over your data entered based on two use platforms: a mobile app for employees and a management web application for the company.
Interested in testing the mobile app?
- Download the "SwissWorkTime" app to your smartphone.
- Create a DEMO account to activate the features of the mobile app (“Demo account” menu).
- An email entitled "Your DEMO login details for entering hours in the SwissWorkTime app" will be sent to you with your access data.
- Log in to the app with the data provided to get an overview of the hours entered (> "Log in" menu).
- Ask the back office to create a login to customize the your company’s configuration ("Manage my company" menu).
- An email entitled "Your login for SwissWorkTime" will be sent to you containing your data to access the back office.
- To test the mobile app for your company, simply log out of the demo version ("My account" menu, "Log out") and log in again to the back office with your access data (> "Log in" menu).
Interested in testing the management web application?
- Fill in the evaluation request on the form. You can set your login email address and password.
- Once the form has been validated, you are connected to your company account and can start your evaluation.
- To test the mobile app, you can log in with the same account as the web application ("Log in" menu). If you are logged in with a demo account, simply log out first ("My account" menu, "Log out").
For the employee : iPhone and Android mobile app
Application in the employee's language
Taking pictures and commenting activities
Number of actual hours, overtime and expense account calculations
- Entry of working hours, absence time by worksite/project and travel time, breakdown by task/activity
- Entry of expenses/indemnities (travel, meals, ...) with photos of receipts
- Creation and modification of worksites/projects, geolocation
- Entry of comments, photos of tasks carried out and history of interventions
- View of assessments and follow-up of worksites/projects
- Management of supplies used
- Validation of employees' hours by team or worksite/project managers
- Application in the user's language: French, German, Italian, English, Portuguese
- Display of the current holiday and overtime balance
- Clocking in and out on a hardware time clock using a QR code scan
- Time entry using a timer
- [NEW] Time recording and management of employees (team) by their supervisor
For the employer : Management (back office) web application
Generate your time calculations with ease
Track activities, supplies and expenses by worksite/project
Keep the entry history in accordance with current legislation
- Weekly/monthly/annual reports per employee with breakdown by worksite/project
- Management of employees, worksites/projects and supplies
- Tracking of tasks and activities by worksite/project and generation of a cost and time quantified assessment
- Validation of hours and calculation of overtime
- Import and export of data (Excel, Winbiz, Iccoffice, ...)
- Configurations by department
- CCNT report generation for hotels and restaurants and GastroTime integration
- Management of deferrals and the current status of holidays and overtime
- [NEW] Balance sheet per department with all projects/worksites (hours, quantities of supplies, costs)